Lord Jesus, I repent on behalf of myself and my generational line for agreeing with the fallen sons of God and their refuge of lies. I agree that the heart is deceitful and desperately wicked, so who can know it? I acknowledge that I do not comprehend the lies of my heart because I have been affected by this refuge of lies. Lord, please execute judgement on the fallen sons of God who have orchestrated their lies from hidden places in Sheol and the ungodly depth.
I repent for listening to the enticing speech of the harlot, succumbing to her seductive ways, and straying onto her paths that lead into hell and death.
I renounce and repent for any way in which we have made agreements with the enemy because we have drawn our identity from mankind rather than from You.
I renounce and repent for coming into agreement with the enemy’s counsel, and for trying to protect ourselves by making covenants with death. Forgive us Lord, for coming into agreement with Sheol so we could feel as if we were protected from danger, disaster and death.
I acknowledge that:
- The reason we listened to the counsel of the ungodly is that we wanted a sense of control and were unwilling to follow Your counsel
- Our families often attempted to usurp Your position as God in attempts to save themselves; we have tried to ‘play God’
- We were afraid to trust Your counsel and would rather trust in our own efforts
- We have often believed the lie that if we place our trust in You, we will fall into nothingness and die
Lord, I renounce and repent for:
- Not inquiring of You to discover what You desire, but have instead listened to other spiritual and human voices for direction
- Not following the guidelines of scripture to stay on the Ancient Path and abide by Your will
- Not seeking righteous counsel from those who belong to You
I declare in Jesus name, that I have obtained an inheritance because I have been predestined according to Your purpose to work all things for good according to the counsel of Your will.
Lord, please establish around me Your righteous elders, who are tied to Your holy counsel; for I now reject all counsel coming from the enemy and/or from those who are wise in their own eyes. I declare that I will inquire only of You and will receive only Your counsel so that I will not stray from the Ancient Path. I now entrust my heart to You Lord and declare that I will not lean on my own understanding but will acknowledge You alone to direct my paths.
 The fallen sons of God are the Rephaim. A full discussion is available in Exploring Heavenly Places, Volume 2; Revealing of the sons of God
 Isaiah 28:17
 Jeremiah 17:9
 Proverbs 7
 Jeremiah 6:16
 Ephesians 1:11
 The righteous elders are mentioned in Revelation 4, 5, 7, 11, 14, 19
 Proverbs 3:5-6
The majority of these prayers are included in our book Generational Prayers – 2020 Edition, which is available in paperback and eBook formats. Visit this page for details
These prayers are not a quick fix. Instead, they are starting points as you work out your freedom in Christ. Be ready to adjust these prayers as you and those you pray with listen to the Holy Spirit.
Permission is given to print this prayer in its entirety provided that no changes are made. In addition, please reference Aslan’s Place and aslansplace.com on all reproductions. This prayer may not be reproduced in publications without written consent from Aslan’s Place.