Father, I come before You to renounce and repent for my generational line and myself for all of us who have opened the door to the Coronavirus and/or any other viral epidemic or pandemic through fear. Lord, I acknowledge Your truth that:
- Your perfect love casts out all fear, but there have been times when we have not trusted in that love
- Your sacrifice on the cross is sufficient for our healing
- You have told us to not be afraid because You are with us
- Satan’s agenda is to create fear in order to cause destruction and pre-empt Your righteous agenda to establish Your kingdom on earth as it is in heaven
Lord Jesus, please cause Your blood to encapsulate every cell in my body on the physical, soul and spirit levels. Please set a watch, and:
- Guard every vulnerable opening into my body, soul, and spirit, reaching all the way down to the cellular and subcellular levels
- Cause my nasal, oral, and ocular openings to be hostile to the coronavirus presence, such that every virion would die in those openings before it can enter my body
- Cause any coronavirus that has entered my body to be rejected by my body; cause my cells to be hostile toward infection, such that all cell receptors bar acceptance, reception, and subsequent infection
- Block the receptors on my cells so that the coronavirus cannot recognize where to latch on
In the name of Jesus and by the power of His blood, I forbid the virus from landing on any cell receptor and the viral membranes from fusing with my cell membranes.
I ask that you, Lord, would dissolve the spikes that make up the crown of the virus, which is necessary for infection as it attempts to enter my body system. Please de-crown the coronavirus on entry into my body system and activate my immunity to remove its remnants.
Lord, please cause my immune system to recognize the coronavirus and not be fooled by any viral mechanism that shields the virus from detection.
I forbid the ribosomes in my cells from replicating and/or translating coronavirus RNA.
I thank You, Lord Jesus, for your everlasting protection and love. I speak life and health to my body, soul, and spirit, and I claim Your promise that:
You will not fear the terror of the night nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor the destruction that wastes at noonday. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. You will only look with your eyes and see the recompense of the wicked. Because you have made the Lord your dwelling place—the Most High, who is my refuge—no evil shall be allowed to befall you, no plague come near your tent.
I also declare healing to every physical and spiritual area over which God has given me authority; I declare that the coronavirus will cease and desist, for it must submit to the blood of Jesus.
Lord, please heal and protect me and all in my family line from the effects of all strains of coronavirus, including COVID-19.
 1 John 4:18
 1 Peter 2:24
 Isaiah 41:10
 1 Peter 5:8
 Matthew 6:10
 Psalm 91:5-10
The majority of these prayers are included in our book Generational Prayers – 2020 Edition, which is available in paperback and eBook formats. Visit this page for details
These prayers are not a quick fix. Instead, they are starting points as you work out your freedom in Christ. Be ready to adjust these prayers as you and those you pray with listen to the Holy Spirit.
Permission is given to print this prayer in its entirety provided that no changes are made. In addition, please reference Aslan’s Place and aslansplace.com on all reproductions. This prayer may not be reproduced in publications without written consent from Aslan’s Place.