In the name of Jesus Christ, on behalf of myself and as a representative of my entire family line from before the beginning of time, I repent for all of us who were quick to violence instead of seeking God first.
I also repent for any of us who abused positions of military authority and I repent for any time that we cursed, gossiped, slandered or spoke in any ungodly way against others, including:
- Our superiors and those who have reported to us
- Citizens of countries to which we were deployed or visited
- Members of other religions
- People of other genders
Please forgive us, Lord, and remove the personal and generational consequences of our iniquity.
In the name of Jesus Christ, I cancel all curses, gossip and slander spoken against me for any reason, including my military position, my nationality, my faith or my gender.
- Break all ungodly territorial connections between any place I’ve been deployed, lived, worked or traveled and me
- Clean up and return any part of me that has been lost, stolen or given away
- Remove anything from me that is not part of your plans for my life
- Put me back together according to your original design
- Cancel and cut off any spiritual retaliation coming against my family or me due to my military service or for any other reason
I now declare that I choose to dwell in the shelter of the Most High and I will abide in the shadow of You, Lord God Almighty, for You are my refuge and my fortress and I put my trust in You.
God, please establish Your protection around my family and me. Please remove anything that does not honor You.
 Psalm 91:1-2