I renounce and repent for myself and for all those in my family generational line and also as a current member of the body of Christ for:
• Not interceding for justice.
• Rebellion, treachery, falsehood, muttering wicked things, disunity, mockery, and not valuing truth.
• Those who cursed or crushed the children of God who were weaker, injured, or immature. I bless them and pray that they will come into the full knowledge of Christ.
• All participation that I have had in causing the shredding the Body of Christ.
• Resisting the Kingdom of the Lord, driving out the priests of the Lord, the sons of Aaron and the Levites, and making our own people priests as other lands do.
• Removing the Ark of the Covenant from its rightful place, subjecting it to defilement and birthing the name Ichabod, “The Glory has departed.”
• Those who stole the manna and Aaron’s rod out of the Ark of God, thus cursing our provision and our authority.
• Giving the enemy legal access to the ark and its contents and causing the defilement of the ark.
• All my sins against the sanctuary, the sin of abomination that leads to desolation.
• Defiling my body as the Temple of the Holy Spirit.
• Ungodly worship and for despising and disdaining Godly worship.
• Attempting to connect God’s worship with ungodly worship.
• Worshipping heavenly bodies and any forms of ungodly light.
• Any generational worship of any counterfeit deity that established itself against the true priestly order of Melchizedek.
• Profaning the covenant of our fathers by breaking faith with one another.
• Teaching false doctrine that does not agree with the sound instruction of our Lord Jesus Christ and with Godly teaching. I repent for an unhealthy interest in controversy and for quarrels about words that result in envy, strife, malicious talk, evil suspicion, and constant friction.
• Ungodly sacrifices and sexual perversion that defiled the holy places of the Lord.
• All unholy alliances that mingle the seed of God with the seed of Satan.
• Cooperating with the perversion of our DNA and all genetic and spiritual components of DNA, including the cellular and sub-cellular levels.
• Believing I have the right to create life, alter life, or destroy life.
• The sin of passivity and for not standing or speaking out against the sin of trying to create life, manipulate life, or destroy life.
• Sacrificing our children and unborn children on the fires of Molech and for all shedding of innocent blood.
• Exchanging Your true divine light for the counterfeit light of Satan.
• Not being in my position or sphere of influence as a watchman over the creation of God and therefore relinquishing my position of stewardship of the creation by not subduing it in accord with Godly principles.
• Speaking against the Most High, oppressing His saints, and trying to change the set times and the laws.
Lord, please reconnect us to You, our Head and true source, and cut any ungodly connections that would cause any ungodly electrical impulses. Lord, please balance all electro-magnetic fields that would deceive, defile, corrupt, and contaminate our spirits, souls and bodies.
Please disconnect me from all ungodly heavenly places.
Please complete our regeneration.
Please cleanse and reconnect the DNA of our bloodlines and of the Body of Christ and weld the fragments together with the fire and glory of God.
Please give me discernment of my memories in my brain and in my cells. Please allow me to know if they are true or false, if they are past or present, ancestral or my own. Please give me your wisdom and direction to know what to do with your answer.
Oh Lord, the great and awesome God who keeps His covenant of love with all who love Him and obey His commands, we have sinned and done wrong. We have committed iniquity. We have done wickedly and rebelled and even by departing from Your precepts and judgments. Neither have we heeded Your servants, the prophets, who spoke in Your name, to our kings and to our princes, to our fathers and all of the people of the land.
I declare that You are the head and establisher of the true priestly line of Melchizedek.
I declare that You are the One who establishes us as living stones who are being built into a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to You Father, through Jesus Christ.
I declare that I am part of a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God and that we will reign on earth with You.
Now therefore, O God, hear the prayer of Your servants, and our supplications, and for the Lord’s sake cause Your face to shine on Your sanctuary, which is desolate. O Lord God, incline Your ear and hear; open Your eyes and see our desolations, and the city which is called by Your name; for we do not present our supplications before You because of our righteous deeds, but because of Your great mercies. O Lord, hear! O Lord, forgive! O Lord, listen and act! Do not delay for Your own sake, O God, for Your city and Your people are called by Your name.
The majority of these prayers are included in our book Generational Prayers – 2020 Edition, which is available in paperback and eBook formats. Visit this page for details
These prayers are not a quick fix. Instead, they are starting points as you work out your freedom in Christ. Be ready to adjust these prayers as you and those you pray with listen to the Holy Spirit.
Permission is given to print this prayer in its entirety provided that no changes are made. In addition, please reference Aslan’s Place and aslansplace.com on all reproductions. This prayer may not be reproduced in publications without written consent from Aslan’s Place.