I repent for all ungodly beliefs held by my family line and me that have allowed ungodly inscriptions to be written, either on any of my genes or within the DNA base sequence.
Lord, will You please:
- Go into the enemy’s library and destroy all books that contain the enemy’s inscriptions upon my DNA, RNA and proteins
- Go into the righteous library and retrieve the original design of my DNA, RNA and proteins, and imprint it on my DNA, RNA and proteins
- Clean off all ungodly paths connected to my DNA, RNA and proteins and restore the original paths, correctly connecting each gene to the righteous lines
- Remove all ungodly inscriptions on the stones
- Remove my DNA, RNA and proteins from the ungodly length, width, height and depth
- Correct the sound, resonance, and frequency of each strand of DNA in each chromosome, and remove the enemy’s resonance of evil
- Disconnect each base from any ungodly star, star system, zodiac, constellation and/or galaxy, and remove the stars from their ungodly courses
- Redesign the inscription on my genes to the original blueprint and intent
- Cancel all blood, salt, and threshold covenants in my family line that have corrupted each DNA, RNA and protein
- Heal all of the mitochondria DNA
- Remove any gene out of any ungodly time lines
- Remove any animal, fish, plant, reptilian, and any spiritual being’s DNA and RNA from any captured part that is still stuck in any ungodly dimension and the ungodly grid
- Remove any unholy sequencing in my DNA and RNA placed there by the fallen sons of God
- In the womb of the dawn, correctly sequence the ACGT coding of my original design in the conception replication of all my DNA and RNA
- Disconnect me from the ungodly rainbow angel and the ungodly little book
I shut each door that has been opened to allow evil to affect each base, base pair, gene, chromosome, and my entire DNA.
I ask You to open all doors that should be opened to each base, base pair, gene, chromosome, and my entire DNA so the righteous gates cannot be closed.
I declare the correction of each base, base pair, gene, chromosome, and my entire DNA is accomplished by the finished work of Jesus Christ on the cross.
I recognize You, Lord, as the Master Builder and the Maker of the original design of my DNA and RNA. I now agree to align as a co-creator to the new creation design that You established on the cross.
Lord, please restore the path of life to (Name Individual). This day I choose Life and not Death.
(If praying over specific genes) Lord, please clean each gene as I indicate it and then put it back in the correct location.
Ministering to the DNA & How To Locate a Problem on a Chromosome
- There are 23 pairs of chromosomes – 22 pairs of autosomes or non-sex chromosomes and 1 pair of sex
- Chromosome 23 is either X or Y, so the chromosome pair 23 is either XX (female) or XY (male).
- Each human’s chromosome has two arms that are separated by a centromere. The top, shorter arm is the “p arm” and the lower, longer arm is the “q ”
- In most cases, a known chromosomal abnormality may be searched using any search engine in order to find the location of the abnormality or problem on the chromosome(s). In the search bar, include the abnormality, disease or problem and the words, “chromosome location”. The results should indicate the known locations of the issue being
- Example: The problem of
- Type into a search engine, “diabetes chromosome location”.
- A series of articles will be generated, which will require some scanning to find the information you are searching
- Below are two paragraphs from one article that will give an example of what to look for. The key information is highlighted:
- Type 2 diabetes is a common multifactorial heterogeneous disease with both genetic and environmental determinants and an uncertain mode of inheritance. At least three groups have recently completed genome scans for type 2 diabetes and many are nearing completion. Hanis et al reported genome-wide significance on chromosome 2q31 on a combined data set of 440 Mexican-American affected sib pairs (ASPs). In a sample from Botnia, Western Finland, a small number of selected pedigrees with the lowest quartile for mean 30-min insulin levels after oral glucose tolerance tests showed significant evidence for linkage to type 2 diabetes on chromosome 12q. More recently, evidence for linkage was obtained on chromosome 11q for both diabetes and body mass index (BMI) in 264 Pima Indian families.
- In contrast, maturity-onset diabetes of the young (MODY) is a rare monogenic form of type 2 diabetes that has an autosomal dominant mode of inheritance. At least five different genes, located on chromosomes 20, 7, 12, 13, and 17, independently cause MODY within single pedigrees. MODY genes may also play a minor role in the common form of type 2 diabetes.
- In the examples above, notice that more than one chromosome is implicated in diabetes. The first notation is “2q31” – in other words, chromosome 2, (q) arm, region 3, band 1 and read “two Q three one.” The second notation is 12q. This would be chromosome 12, (q) arm. The third notation is 11q, which would chromosome 11, (q) arm. Diabetes can also be found in chromosomes 20 and
- Using the OMIM website is another way of finding problem, the gene address and the location of the gene on the chromosome. Go to the website https://www.omim.org/. In the search engine type in the problem/disorder/medial issue/psychological issue. The results will yield several gene addresses in the format described above. If you would like to see the gene location on the specific chromosome, go to the list below the search engine and find Advance Search and click on gene map. At the bottom of that page you will see a list of the chromosomes. Using the example above for diabetes gene address – 2q31 – click on chromosome 2 and you will find the map for chromosome 2 and you can locate the specific gene. Using your finger as discernment you can ask the Lord if there is a problem with that gene.
- Pray and ask the Lord to:
- Repair that gene
- Correct any mutations in this region
- Remove any additions to the chromosome that the enemy has made
- Retrieve any deletions to the chromosome that have been made by the enemy
- Pray and ask the Lord to:
The majority of these prayers are included in our book Generational Prayers – 2020 Edition, which is available in paperback and eBook formats. Visit this page for details
These prayers are not a quick fix. Instead, they are starting points as you work out your freedom in Christ. Be ready to adjust these prayers as you and those you pray with listen to the Holy Spirit.
Permission is given to print this prayer in its entirety provided that no changes are made. In addition, please reference Aslan’s Place and aslansplace.com on all reproductions. This prayer may not be reproduced in publications without written consent from Aslan’s Place.