I am a bondservant of Jesus Christ who will operate only in my God given spheres of authority under the authority of Jesus Christ…
• I repent for not being obedient and for not yielding to and operating in
the sphere of authority in which You, Lord, want me to operate.
• I repent for limiting the sphere of authority in which You, Lord, want me to operate.
• I repent for being jealous of other peoples’ spheres of authority.
• I repent for being jealous and not partnering when spheres of authority overlap in the body of Christ.
• I repent for not helping and serving others to succeed in their ministries.
• I repent for not valuing other people’s spheres of authority.
• I repent for operating in self-proclaimed spheres of authority in which the Lord did not want me operate.
• I repent for not trusting You, Lord, to be the Head over other spheres of authority.
• I repent for not believing or trusting that You, Lord, can work through another person.
• I repent for not acknowledging that there is a level of revelation that can only come through unity.
• I repent for yielding to the fear of man and not operating in my sphere of authority.
• I repent for allowing others to exploit my sphere of authority and I repent for exploiting others.
• I repent for not recognizing and valuing the other parts of the body of Christ.
• I repent as a leader for anytime I did not release people into their God given sphere of authority.
• I repent for not waiting on God’s timing to place me in my sphere of authority.
• I repent for speaking curses and death over other people’s spheres of authority and making bitterroot judgments against them.
• I repent for operating in suspicion and judgment rather than the gift of discernment.
• I repent for not following the biblical guidelines for confrontation and correction in love while dealing with others within our spheres of authority.
• I repent for not casting down every thought that exalts itself against You, Lord, and for exalting myself and my giftings above the knowledge of You, God.
• I repent for self-exaltation, esteeming myself over esteeming You, Lord.
• I repent for operating in pride and false humility instead of true humility.
• I repent for bumping out others and not embracing them.
• I repent for rejecting the new and unusual revelations of You, God.
Declarations – Proclamations
• I declare that I will glorify Your name by finishing the work You, Lord, gave me to do in my sphere of authority.
• I declare that in my sphere of authority, I will have love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, humility, mercy, meekness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self- control.
• I declare that I will live a life worthy of the calling I have received. I declare that I will always be humble and gentle.
• I declare that I will be patient, making allowances for my own and other’s faults.
• I declare that I will operate in the grace of God and His power and not in my own strength and understanding.
• I declare that I will be united with others in the Holy Spirit and bound together with others in peace.
• I declare the truth that Jesus Christ has blessed me with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.
• I declare the work Christ has begun in me will be completed.
• I declare that I will be like-minded with Christ.
• I declare that I will intentionally guard against division.
• I declare that I will be united in purpose, and stand in one spirit and one mind with my brothers and sisters in the Lord.
• I declare to the heavens that as far as it is up to me, I will walk in peace and unity with all men.
• I declare that I embrace the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him so that the eyes of my understanding may be enlightened, that I may know the hope of his calling and what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints.
• I declare that I will not reject the unusual and the new revelation of God.
• I declare that I will embrace others and not try to bump them out.
• I declare that I will yield my will to the will of God.
• I declare that I desire to have open heavens and visions of God.
• I declare that I will walk in the spirit and not in the flesh.
The majority of these prayers are included in our book Generational Prayers – 2020 Edition, which is available in paperback and eBook formats. Visit this page for details
These prayers are not a quick fix. Instead, they are starting points as you work out your freedom in Christ. Be ready to adjust these prayers as you and those you pray with listen to the Holy Spirit.
Permission is given to print this prayer in its entirety provided that no changes are made. In addition, please reference Aslan’s Place and aslansplace.com on all reproductions. This prayer may not be reproduced in publications without written consent from Aslan’s Place.